[MPlayer-users] Video and control on different screens?

Daniel Eriksson de at mensa.se
Tue Oct 21 14:36:46 CEST 2003

tis 2003-10-21 klockan 06.45 skrev Attila Kinali:

> Theoreticaly yes, but the current code doesnt allow it,
>
> Alternatively you can use the slave or lirc interface.

I've already solved the problem. I hacked together a small gtk app which
I start and which then in it's turn start mplayer in slave mode on the
other screen, so it can be controlled.

This leads me to another question:
Is there anywhere a complete list of slave mode commands? I can't seem
to find one. This far I've gone along by guessing...

/Daniel