[MPlayer-users] Left-Right Audio Channel (Karaoke)

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Oct 21 11:35:13 CEST 2003

Just need to find out from you guys how do I configure Mplayer to only play
1 side of the audio channel. You know like the karaoke disks? One channel
has only music, the other has music + vocal. That sort of thing.

In my case, it's a VCD, left channel is English and the right channel is
French. I want to make the English channel the only thing that's coming out
of the speakers.

How do I go about that????

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate