[MPlayer-users] Video and control on different screens?

Daniel Eriksson de at mensa.se
Mon Oct 20 18:27:22 CEST 2003

Hi.
I haven't found any info on this subject on the web, so I'm trying this
list instead:

I would like to start mplayer (gmplayer) so that the control window is
opened on my monitor (which is :0.0) and the video itself is opened
(fullscreen) on my tv (which is :0.1). Setting the DISPLAY env variable
or passing mplayer the -display argument moves both of them to the given
display.

Is this possible? If not, it would be a nice feature ;-)

/Daniel