[MPlayer-users] screen reset problem with playlists (reward will be given)

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Sun Oct 19 10:45:01 CEST 2003

> First, at the end of a clip, my TV screen seems to be reset. Can anyone make
> it smooth transition?

Try the -fixed-vo option and see if it helps.

> Second, I use (mplayer -vo vesa -fs -playlist /data/playlists) as the
> command. However, my tv screen won't be 100% full. There is about one inch
> gap around the TV screen.

If the gap around the TV screen is because of the movie, then using "-vop
scale=..." might help, but chances are the problem is because of the video
mode (i.e. even if you resize the video as large as possible the border will
still be there.)  The only way around this is to try experimenting with
different video modes.

Cheers,
Adam.