[MPlayer-users] [BUG]Ugly stripes when playing a xvid movie

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 16 08:28:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've already upload a 5M sample to
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/xvid_vertical_stripe.avi
when I playing this file using the latest CVS of mplayer & libavcodec.
on the top right of the image there is a block of vertical stripes. And my
friends told me that they can watch this movie in Windows with no problem. I
don't know it is a bug of mplayer or libavcodec, Please check it, hope this
can be fixed soon, BTW, I have not test the file with xvid yet.

--
Best Regards,
LR