[MPlayer-users] .mp4 error message in mplayer

Emily Dai emily at lindows.com
Wed Oct 15 23:16:22 CEST 2003

I compiled with faad2 and gui and installed mplayer .92. When I play
.mp4 by using "mplayer", I didn't get any error message. But if I use
"gmplayer", it gave me the following error message in Bold even it plays
fine:

MOV track #34: 849 chunks, 849 samples
MOV: Found MPEG4 movie Elementary Stream Descriptor atom (82)!
Image size: 320 x 240 (24 bpp)
Display size: 320 x 240
Fourcc: mp4v  Codec: ''
--------------
MOV track #35: 1463 chunks, 0 samples
**** constant samplesize & variable duration not yet supported! ****
Contact the author if you have such sample file!
Audio bits: 16  chans: 2  rate: 44100
MOV: Found MPEG4 audio Elementary Stream Descriptor atom (39)!
Fourcc: mp4a

Could you please help me to figure out how to ignore this message when I
run "gmplayer"?

Thanks a lot,

Emily