[MPlayer-users] altivec

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Tue Oct 14 23:43:38 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I think the gcc version included with MacOS X supports altivec without
that file. If you run Linux on your Mac (like I do) you will notice that
the altivec implementation used by gcc under Linux includes a altivec.h.
So you don't need it if you run OS X. And under Linux it's shipped with gcc.

Did you use MPlayer-1.0pre2? If you are experiencing problems with enabling
altivec under OS X, please report back to the list.

Thanks.

/ magnus