[MPlayer-users] Skipping frames problem.

Juan Velasco jrv at shih.be
Sat Oct 11 16:59:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I try to encode a dvd but it skips 1 out of 2 frames, 1st time this
happens,
I can watch the dvd perfectly but cant rip it due to this problemI try
to rip a dvd but it skips 1 out of 2 frames, 1st time this happens, I can
 watch the dvd perfectly but cant rip it due to this problem.

 Im using version MPlayer 0.90rc5-2.95.4

Note: attached is the script I made to rip in 3 passes (it has never
given me any problem
for more than 100 dvd-rips until now).