[MPlayer-users] gmplayer with no adaptor for the

Javier Sanchez Monzon tino at stw-bonn.de
Sat Oct 11 03:40:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

i am since yesterday watching movies with gmplayer (mplayer version:
0.92-rpm-3.1), but i am still using x11 as the output video.  Beause i don't
have any adaptor present.  Where can i found it? Are also as rpm package
available?

My video card is: from nVidia--> nv5 [Riva TNT2/TNT2 Pro]
I do not know exactly which xfree winodws system i have.  I think is XFree86
version 4.2.  My Linux distribution is redhat system version number 9.

kind regards,
Tino

ps: when i give xvinfo i see the folowing:

X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present
The following lines are information, that maybe could tell meore info. about my
mplayer...

MPlayer 0.92-RPM-3.1  (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team
CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon 4 PM Palomino/Athlon MP Multiprocessor/Athlon
XP eXtreme Performance (Family: 6, Stepping: 2)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled with Runtime CPU Detection - WARNING - this is not optimal!
To get best performance, recompile MPlayer with --disable-runtime-cpudetection