[MPlayer-users] Garbage Image with Xv and Chips & Technologies 65555

Juan Martin nauj27 at teleline.es
Tue Oct 7 12:07:18 CEST 2003

El mar, 07-10-2003 a las 10:25, Bohdan Horst escribió:
[...]
> > > "mplayer open successfully an XVideo window
> > > but display only garbage in it (looks like they display RGB instead
> > > of YUV, or the other way around)."

[...]
[...]
> > My belief is that X 4.2+'s Xv is broken, and unfortuantely I don't have the
> > time/possibly skill to fix the problem, from my brief look at it while on a
> > trip.
> >
> > Using Gentoo Linux, btw.
> >

> I was same problem with my C&T (but it works ok with 16bpp)
>
> best regards

I have X-Window with 800x600-16. Do you says movie encoded with 16bpp
instead 24bpp as usual? In this case I think this solution but I can not
find how to encode with 16bpp and yeah I have RTFM (I'm translating it
to Spanish ^_^)
Then the ask is , how to encode a movie with 16bpp?

Regards,

--
  Juan Martín López - ICQ #76955750
    http://pagina.de/juanotura/