[MPlayer-users] OGM subtitles with MPlayer 1.0pre2

Marcel Klein marcel.klein at koeln.de
Tue Oct 7 08:53:28 CEST 2003

Hello

I have installed MPlayer 1.0pre2 and it worked nice, but i have one problem ;(. When i want watch OGM files I have no subs mplayer said:

> Subtitles requested but not found.

but there is a subtitle:

> mplayer -v file.ogm
> ==> Found audio stream: 1
> OGG : stream 1 is vorbis
> ==> Found audio stream: 2
> OGG : stream 2 is vorbis
> OGG stream 3 is text
> OGG demuxer : found 2 audio streams, 1 video stream and 1 text stream
> OGG file format detected.
> [V] filefmt:18  fourcc:0x30355844  size:640x480  fps:23.98  ftime:=0.0417

when i run mplayer with

> mplayer -sid 3 file.ogm

the same massage came up the video and audio work but everywhere where sub must be came the massage

> Subtitles requested but not found.

When I run a normal file with an extra sub file it worked but not with the OGM container ;(

With mplayer 0.91 the OGM subs worked but not with the MPlayer 1.0pre2 any ways to solve that problem ?

thank you