[MPlayer-users] BUG: mencoder -ovc copy messes up initial seconds of video

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 6 12:13:18 CEST 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:

>> http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/mplayer/mplayer-1.0pre1.noskip.patch
>You messed up the permissions, but I don't see why the patch is

Oops. I hate Samba since it doesn't show permissions (at least this version
doesn't). Fixed now.

>needed. -mc 0 -noskip works fine already.

Hmm, I haven't tried "-mc 0" IIRC. But I quite don't get it, if I don't
want mplayer to skip frames, why would I need also "-mc 0", why -noskip
couldn't be enough alone (and imply -mc 0)?

Anyway, I go to test -mc 0 and if works my patch is useless and I'm happy.
Otherwise I'll be back...