[MPlayer-users] Subtitle clock resets during movie

dcoffin at cybercom.net dcoffin at cybercom.net
Sun Oct 5 21:42:04 CEST 2003

     I'm trying to play a DVD with a custom subtitle file:

	mplayer -sub mysubs.srt dvd://1

     It works, except for one problem.  mysubs.srt is one
file containing subtitles for the entire movie.  But MPlayer
resets the subtitle clock at the start of each chapter, so
that I see the same subtitles again and again.

     This problem goes away if I dump the DVD to an AVI
file, and show the subtitles with that.  But then I have
other problems related to indexing and seeking.  If I can
hack MPlayer to fix the first problem, I'll be happy.

				Dave Coffin  10/5/2003