[MPlayer-users] [Problem]video stopped when seeking forward in rm files

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 4 07:25:36 CEST 2003

Hi,

I found some strange problem when seeking in rm files: In most rm files, I can
only say most because I have one rm don't have this problem but all others
do, when seeking forward, the video seems stopped, there is only a static
graphic on the screen, while the audio goes on. I can see the progress bar
but it will never disappeared, and also the progress point the the position
before the seeking. To resume the video I need to seek backword a little bit,
then everything will be ok. This only happens when playing rm files. I think
the seeking code dealing with forward and backward equally. Is this a bug? Or
someone can explain this?

--
Best Regards,
LR