[MPlayer-users] mplayer.... SAVE AS option

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Oct 1 17:59:44 CEST 2003

First thought: RTFM regarding -streamdump

Also, you may wish to look into 'asfrecord2' instead, it has much cleaner output for what you are asking.  Of course it only works with asf/wmv streams AFAIR...  You could try adding an entry to plugin to '-streamdump' the stream... Either way, this _is_ an RTFM answer...

/S. Smith