[MPlayer-users] dxr3: subtitle position wrong/different on tv and font quality on tv out is bad

Thomas Kranz tkran2002 at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 27 17:31:12 CET 2003

Hi there,

I'm very pleased with the H+/dxr3. Only one thing is bothering me:
My divx movie has a mplayer encoded subtitle file (subtitle.sub subtitle.idx)
and is positioned at the left border in the center when I use the tv out of the dxr3/H+.
So on my monitor (-vo xv) with using the G400 the subtitle is at the corrrect wanted position at the bottom.
Also the quality of the font is bad and difficult to read on dxr3/tvout.
How do I change this behavior ? My test video source is VIDEO:  [DIVX]  640x480.

thanks,
Thomas