[MPlayer-users] new VFW-codec: SP61 NOVIRUS

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 26 23:54:19 CET 2003

On 2003.11.26 16:45, Tomas Groth wrote:
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> Hi!
> I've send this mail some days ago, but noone replyed
> and the things i uploaded was deleted, so once more:
The files were moved to samples/V-codec/SP6x

[...]
> mplayer crashed after decoding the first frame, but i
> noticed that some of the dll's in the codec-pack has
> been modified, so maybe my dll has to be modified too?

I tested it, MPlayer crashes in the demuxer during a free() call (IIRC,
i did it a few days ago). So (wild guesses) the dll overwrites some
memory area or the demuxer is buggy (or the avi is strange).
Sorry, but i can't give you any useful suggestion at the moment.

[...]
> Best regards,
>
> Tomas
Ciao,