[MPlayer-users] How do you swith sub for an Ogg?

Arwed von Merkatz v.merkatz at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 01:15:33 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 12:50:38PM +0100, Hakon Gunsen wrote:

> Hi!
> How do you select from the subtitles built in to a Ogg (OGM) file?
> It's not in any gmplayer menu, and I tried to press 'j' but it does nothing too.
>
> Hakon Gunsen

I don't know how to do it (or if it's possible at all) with the gui as i
don't use that. From the commandline you have to use the -sid < stream
number > switch. To get the correct stream number for the text streams
in your ogm use mplayer -v file.ogm, that should display some stuff like
OGG : stream 2 is vorbis
OGG stream 3 is text
OGG stream 4 is text

--