[MPlayer-users] Can't access files copied from Hitachi DVD-CAM to disc

jhollind jhollind at hollindenfamily.org
Wed Nov 12 21:08:11 CET 2003

On 11 Nov 2003 00:51:18 -0500, Robert Mitchell wrote

I believe if you put the -zoom option, it will not look stretched.

I have a few questions for you.  Are you able to copy the files off under
linux, and if so, what did you have to do to set it up?  I've yet to find an
answer for that.  I'm not sure that renaming those files like that is correct,
as from what I understand dvd-ram files are different than regular .vob files,
in that they can grow larger than 1GB.

I would love it if mplayer could access a dvd-ram ifo file like a regular dvd
ifo, as you lose the chapters or whatnot from recording.  It  just looks like
1 long chapter for me.

--
Jason