[MPlayer-users] Assertion failed (and it was my fault...)

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 12 16:36:04 CET 2003

>>BTW can you please run the encoding session in gdb after having
>>reconfigured with --enable-debug and post the backtrace when you have it?
>Ok, I've started the encode now, so I'll post the results when I get them.

Well, it looks like it was just me after all...I removed every single
divx2pass.log to make sure the gdb run was clean, and as it turned out they
all worked perfectly after that.  I must be going crazy, I could've sworn the
first thing I did when I got the error was remove the two-pass log files and
try again...

Well anyway, thanks for your advice, I'm sorry it was my fault all along!

Cheers,
Adam.