[MPlayer-users] Re: tvout on older ATI rage pro LT Mach64 working on fedora (semi long)

Alex Deucher agd5f at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 02:28:10 CET 2003

the DRI might not have been loaded.  Does you X log show anything
regarding the DRI?  Make sure you add the glx and dri modules to the
modules section of your config file and make sure the agpgart and
mach64 kernel modules are loaded.  Also depending on how much video ram
you have you might not be able to run the DRI at 1024x768.

eg,
	Load  "glx"
	Load  "dri"

Alex