[MPlayer-users] Assertion failed

Nico nsabbi at libero.it
Mon Nov 10 16:06:08 CET 2003

You can just recompile the newer version and copy mencoder with a
different name in /usr/local/bin.
A rose is still a rose, whatever the name :)

You can also pass mencoder -vc ffmpeg2, which crashes much less easily
than libmpeg2.

BTW can you please run the encoding session in gdb after having
reconfigured with --enable-debug and
post the backtrace when you have it?

    Nico