[MPlayer-users] Re: vsync and nvidia (was: [BUG] -vf tfields=4 jumpiness -- OSD flickers madly)

Jason Tackaberry tack at auc.ca
Tue Nov 4 16:17:05 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 05:14, Angel wrote:
> the t.v. encoder scales the video -> which destroys the interlacing. There is
> a tool for winblows called t.v. tool which is supposed to be able to disable
> this "feature". Nvtv for linux may be able to do the same thing but its
> pretty limited as to which nvidia cards / t.v. encoders it will work with.

And nvtv doesn't work with my card.  Maybe I'll install Windows and try
tvtool just to see if what I want is possible at all with my nvidia
card.

Or maybe I'll just buy a Matrox, which people have reported to have
success with.  Does anyone know if the G450 works as well as the G400
these days?  I read that xv wasn't supported with the G450 with tv-out
but things change so quickly I don't know if that's still the case.

Cheers,
Jason.