[MPlayer-users] libmpdemux/asf_mmst_streaming.c compilation problem

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Mon Nov 3 20:19:05 CET 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> OK, maybe you're partially right. I think glibc includes iconv in the
> main libc, so even though -liconv isn't specified, the iconv functions

	Ah ha - ok, that makes sense.   I was really beginning to
	wonder how iconv() was getting in.    Yes, glibc including
	iconv would be the reason and non-glibc systems will have
	trouble with --disable-iconv

> So, should ft support depend on iconv...?

	Good question - I don't know.   It would be nice if ft support
	did not depend on it - that would make it possible on non
	glibc systems to use --disable-iconv

	Steven Schultz