[MPlayer-users] vcdimager on large files

sting sting zstingx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:54:37 CET 2003

Hello,
I saw that when I use vcfimager on an mpg file of size 87 MB , i get a *.bin
file of size
102 MB;m, which is about 1.17 the size of the input.
my question is :
I have an *.mpg file of about 710 MB ; I intend to burn it using cdrdato and
  and my CD media is of  700 mb ;
I assume that convrting it to bin with vcdimager will create a file of
about 830 MB (which is laeger than the capacity of my media);
now is there a way with vcdimager to create 2 files ?
or is there a way witch cdrda to split the file ?

I did try to go to www.vcdimager.org, but I was redirected , because of sw
patent protest,
to a different site (to swpat.ffii.org in : Software Patents in Europe)

regards,
sting