[MPlayer-users] segmentation fault -- help!!

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Nov 1 14:17:01 CET 2003

On Sunday, 02 November 2003, Adrian wrote:
> i have tried to install mplayer a dozen times and i finally got my
> internet downloading at a good speed again - so i use freshRPMS. but
> even they're installation gives me this error everytime i run mplayer or
> gmplayer ..
>
> segmentation fault . and quits out - is there a way to solve this or

Freshrpms' packages are unsupported, contact Matthias (the maintainer)
if you have any issues with them. Try to use the official RPMs or compile
from the source.

> maybe i must reinstall red hat 9 again!!

That's... stupid. Have you switched from Windows recently?

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/