[MPlayer-users] does anyone use xv with a neomagic in a Toshiba?

Davros tashuu at newsguy.com
Fri May 30 15:18:49 CEST 2003

Hello,

I regret that I didn't see your response sooner...

Perhaps it's the XFree86 version that is the issue then.
I'm using 4.2.0 with the driver listed in the docs...

I don't know off hand which specific Neomagic chip(s) this crate uses,
but all of the Toshiba Tecra 8000 models use the same set (though they
have varying CPUs, etc.)

In any case, the driver works fine otherwise, but all xv output is
cropped, whether it's mplayer or other apps that use xv (such as GNUBoy,
for example).

Davros