[MPlayer-users] Re: Compile Error Mplayer-0.90

Reuben D. Budiardja reubendb at innovativethought.com
Thu May 29 16:15:29 CEST 2003

I sent a message earlier about a compile error. I used the 'cursed' gcc
version from Redhat and I got the automated reply.

I don't know if my previous message made it to the list, if it did, forgive me
for mentioning the cursed gcc version here. But I also have gcc-3.1.5. How do
I know which version of gcc that MPlayer uses to compile? My 'configure' did
not complain anything. The binary of the gcc-3.1.5 in my system is
/usr/bin/gcc3.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

-RDB

/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML