[MPlayer-users] can't play *.rm files

Roberto Togni r_togni at libero.it
Tue May 27 22:16:45 CEST 2003

On 2003.05.26 19:34 tscheng at ic.sunysb.edu wrote:
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> hi, my machine is freebsd 4.8 on i386, I have compiled
> mplayer-gtk-0.90.0.110_2, I have played lots of files with mplayer and
> all
> worked out, only realvedio/audio gave me a hard time. I have installed
> linux-realplayer 8 and also win32 codec, it seems like "libm.so.6" is
Just a wild guess, are you sure you can use Linux libraries on freebsd?
Docs says real libraryes works on freebsd, maybe you have to download a
freebsd version of realplayer (if it exist).
Can some freebsd user clarify this?

Anyway, win dll should work (they're not included with win32 dll pack,
you have to download them or copy form a windows installation). Your
log shows that MPlayer is not able to load win dll, please check if
they're installed correctly (in the path they're searched for)

> missing, I am not an expert, hope someone can respond to this, I am
> more
> than willing to provide whatever info that is required to solve this,
> just
> let me know, any suggestion is welcome! thank you!
>
> Best regards
>
> Tsu-Fan Cheng

Ciao,
  Roberto