[MPlayer-users] No subtitles!

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue May 20 20:02:07 CEST 2003

Emil Ungurean wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> 	I've just compiled mplayer ver .090 and no subtitles comes up.
> Any ideeas what went wrong? Besides this problem the player works as expected!
>
> Thnak you.
>
> Emil Ungurean
> Digital Computers
> 2900 Arad, Romania

Search the mplayer manual page for "subtitle" and you'll find a wealth
of options for turning on and manipulating the display of subtitles. If
you still have trouble, then reply and tell us what type of video you're
playing (DVD, avi, etc.) and the exact command you're using to play it.
If you think you're using the right command and it doesn't seem to work,
then post the _full_ output of mplayer.

-Corey