[MPlayer-users] Streaming .ram files not recognised (reprise)

Massimiliano Bini maxbini at inwind.it
Mon May 12 12:15:57 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 09:05, Balatoni Denes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> real rtsp is actually not done by the live code. Regarding the compiéle error,
> did you copy libavcodec into /libavcodec in the source ?

Yes, I've copied the libavccodec from the MPlayer stable version, and
got further error messages (the dir structure is different too). I have
no report here cause I've dropped further attempts for now until one
thing will be clear: is MPlayer able to stream RealVideo video?

--
Massimiliano Bini <maxbini at inwind.it>