[MPlayer-users] Mplayer quicktime problem II

Ivan Gotti Junior ivan at ituiutaba.uemg.br
Sun May 11 16:18:20 CEST 2003

Hi people,
I have intalled faad and after recompiled mplayer I could play the quicktime
movies of animatrix, the large resolution version with success, but when I try
to play the middle resolution version occours a strange error:

vo: X11 running at 1280x1024 with depth 16 and 16 bpp (":0.0" => local display)
Disabling DPMS
Opening video decoder: [qtvideo] Quicktime Video decoder
External func COMCTL32.dll:17
External func COMCTL32.dll:16
QuickTime6 DLLs found
QuickTime.qts patched!!! old entry=0x6693b330
theQuickTimeDispatcher catched -> 0x6693b330
Win32 Warning: Accessed uninitialized Critical Section (0x66bc4210)!
WARNING! Invalid Ptr handle!
Win32 Warning: Accessed uninitialized Critical Section (0x66bc41f8)!

(...)Some other things(...)

ImageCodecBandDecompress cres=0xFFFFFFCE (-0x32) -50
A:   0,2 V:   0,2 A-V:  0,022 ct:  0,012    5/  5   0%  0%  0,0% 0 0 0%

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/bugreports.html#crash.b.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your gcc
  version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read DOCS/bugreports.html
  and follow the instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you provide
  this information when reporting a possible bug.
Successfully enabled DPMS

Do anyone know what is happening?

Hugs,
Ivan