[MPlayer-users] Fonts

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller at columbus.rr.com
Thu May 8 09:51:19 CEST 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:36:45PM -0700, Corey Hickey wrote:
>I just tried that out, and I noticed that when I use -spuaa 20, there's
>a thin vertical black line to the right of some subtitles. ... I'm
>attaching a jpeg screenshot

And, of course, the mailing list ate the attachment (as it should).
Binary sample files should be uploaded to the FTP site; also, I think a
lossless-compressed format such as PNG would be preferred.
	In the meantime, try different antialiasing modes with -spuaa .
Consult the manpage.
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller at columbus.rr.com>
"Is there any other way to get rid of the spyware? I have linux and that