[MPlayer-users] Sending data from the middle of the frame

Mohit Sang mohit at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon May 5 03:25:09 CEST 2003

Hi,
I have a question about the behaviour of MPlayer in a particular scenario.
So here it goes.
I have a client-server architecture which basically uses MPlayer to play mpeg
and avi files. The client basically dumps the stream to MPlayer
which plays it.
My question is, that suppose the client stops sending the stream to
MPlayer somewhere before a particular frame ends, does MPLayer still work
or does it crash? Moreover if at a later stage the client starts re-sending
data stream to MPlayer from the middle fo the frame, does MPlayer still play
the video or it crashes again?
Thanks
-Mohit

--
The Only time "SUCCESS" comes before "WORK" is in the dictionary.