[MPlayer-users] mplayer zoran zr36067 s-video out

rsnel at cube.dyndns.org rsnel at cube.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 31 08:23:22 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Massimo Crisantemo wrote:
> I'm an italian happy user of mplayer since lot of time.
> Now i need to get it play the movies out of the s-video connector of the
> dc10plus card i've installed on my machine.
>
> the -vo zr option and the -zrhelp does not help much.
>
> is it a way to get mplayer send the output to that channel?
Well, if I remember correctly, the DC10+ sends its output to
the composite connector and the s-video connector by default.
Did you check if there is a signal in the s-video connector?
(If it doesn't work, I need to check it. Let me know. Also,
I assume that the composite output does work for you.)

Greetings,

Rik.

--
Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.