[MPlayer-users] [regression] on 2003/02/21

Jaroslav Tulach jst at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 31 08:03:36 CEST 2003

Hi.
I use command:

mplayer -tv on:driver=v4l:width=640:height=480 -ao null -vop pp=lb -vo
fbdev -fb /dev/fb1

to display TV on my matrox second head and even if it used to work, it
does not anymore. Now it prints warnings like:

broken, this should use the swscaler
broken, this should use the swscaler
broken, this should use the swscaler

and does not play video at all. In order to track the source of the
problem I have identified the suspected patch set: