[MPlayer-users] too bad - dropping audio frames

Achim Hilwers achim at hilwers-software.com
Fri Mar 28 17:28:39 CET 2003

Hi!

> Nope, but I have the same problem. So you're not alone. That was good to
> know, wasn't it? :P

Oh yes - now I'm feeling extremely happy! ;-)

It seems that I found a workaround for me:
Now I'm grabbing the sound directly from my tv-card (modprobe btaudio and
using /dev/dsp2 as adevice in mencoder). I'm recording now since several
minutes and didn't run into the problem for now! I thing I'll keep it running
to see if it dies again... until my harddisk is full... ;-)

Achim