[MPlayer-users] FW: mplayer+cygwin

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Wed Mar 26 11:07:43 CET 2003

> One of the reasons he isn't able to compile on his own, IMHO, is that the
dshow/dmo patch has still not been applied to main and/or v90 branches.  If
they are waiting on testing, then I say it's time to apply!  I too have the
problem with vox, and I will be searching the archives since I now recall
seeing something about it posted previously with a fix... Although I may be
thinking of the wrong dll...

> /S. Smith

Alex is looking into it. Be patient. Maybe I upload a version with the
patches applyed.

S. Sommer