[MPlayer-users] Re: encoding for vcd

Thu Mar 20 20:20:03 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Jukka Tastula wrote:

JT>You could do it on windows with tmpgenc (for example)
JT>(http://www.tmpgenc.net/) (which I recommend), or you could waste some time
JT>and braincells trying to figure out how mpeg2enc works (included in
JT>mjpegtools, http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5776 ).
JT>
JT>Choose your poison.

Hey, that isn't really hard to do using transcode and vcdimager. I don't
really understand transcode options well, they are far too complex in
my opinion, but running transcode just as described in docs without
thinking what every option does works amazingly well. At least this
isn't any harder then tmpgenc, except you should not fill in data in
dialog boxes, but cut-and-paste in terminal...

--

Vladimir