[MPlayer-users] Newbie with a Cannot Generate Tables error

Rodrigo Nascimento Hernandez ianh at uai.com.br
Thu Mar 20 01:31:37 CET 2003

Hi all,
I'm a total newbie on Mplayer. On atempting to run ordinary media files,
in all the cases i get a message: "Cannot Generate Tables".

I already search on oficial Mplayer FAQ and on Internet but is strange,
i get minimal results on search engines, almost in germany language.

My video card is Gforce 4 MX 440 (I now that bad!) and already perform
correct drivers instalations.

I apreciate someone can tell me what to do or how i should start to
resolve this, or links tutorial etc.

Sorry for my poor english
Regards,
	Rodrigo Nascimento Hernandez