[MPlayer-users] MPlayer crashed in module decode_audio

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Wed Mar 19 23:00:28 CET 2003

Bernd Ahlborn wrote:

> ok, i have already red bugreports.html.
> I am going to look for a tool to split this VideoCD File.

If you already have the VCD image on your hard disk, the unix command dd
should be sufficient. Lets say the image is 600MB, and the error occurs
halfway through. In that case, cutting at 310MB should be just more than
enough:

$ dd if=image_file of=partial_image bs=1M count=325

Then, rename partial_image to something appropriate, and upload it along
with a bugreport.

> Sorry for my mistakes. I do not write often to a mailinglist,
> so i did not remember to this function.
> Hope you can look over my errors.

No problem. I used to misuse reply all the time - it was just so
convenient... :)

-Corey