[MPlayer-users] svcd

Remco B. Brink remco at rc6.org
Wed Mar 19 15:45:23 CET 2003

<quote who="Vladimir Mosgalin">

> DOCS/bugreports.html] On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, gustavo wrote:
>
> g>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> DOCS/bugreports.html] g>I can't play svcd files. Can any one tell me
> what is the correct command g>line for this files.
>
> Don't mount CD's, run mplayer -vcd 1. mount /mnt/cdrom -t cdfs (if
> your kernel support this) and playing /mnt/cdrom/file.mpg should also
> be fine.

It seems that Gustavo had a problem playing svcd *files* though, in
which case there might be something else wrong than him just not being
able to play a burned out SVCD.

-rbb

--
   Remco B. Brink -- Information Systems Developer, Opera Software ASA
   Personal site at http://rc6.org - PGP key at http://rc6.org/rbb.pgp