[MPlayer-users] btaudio + TV recording problem

Alan Murrell alanm at vcn.bc.ca
Wed Mar 19 04:35:42 CET 2003

Hello, Jean-Louis,

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 08:47, DEBERT Jean-Louis wrote:
> To _capture_ the sound (as digital bytes) in the PC, you also have
> to set the proper input (here: line-in) to RECORD in your mixer.
> (the default recording input is usually mic, not line-in).

Okay, I was SSH'd in to my recording server from my laptop, and ran 'aumix',
which brought the graphical client up on my laptop (though it was controlling
the sound settings on my recording server).  'Mic' had the red square beside
it, which I believe indicates the recording source.

I cranked up 'Vol', 'PCM', 'Line', 'IGain', and 'Line1' to 100%.  I tried
recording with 'Line' set to record, and then 'Line1', but sound still does
not seem to be getting recorded.

Is there something else I am missing?

TIA,

Alan Murrell <alanm at vcn.bc.ca>