[MPlayer-users] Problems running last CVS Version of MPlayer(broken, this should use the swscaler fault message)

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Thu Mar 13 17:10:41 CET 2003

Hi!

I suppose sending a message once is enough - you probably don't want to wake
up  the sleeping lion.
If you check out module 0_90 this problem should be gone.
The reason for this problem is that swscaler has been changed/cleaned up, and
many vos have not yet been updated in the main branch in cvs (0_90 uses old
variant of swscaler).

bye
Denes