[MPlayer-users] .vro files

Jason Hollinden jhollind at hollindenfamily.org
Thu Mar 13 15:24:03 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Joe S. Almeida wrote:

> Jason - I had same problem - check out Ulead video studio 7 - this software will solve all your problems - I was able to create 3 Dvd-r's using this software - Joe

Yeah, I saw that before, but I don't have the $100.  :)

Thanks...

--

Jason

   Our Cabbage Who Art in D.C.

   In biology -- and the economy -- simple rules produce complex behaviors.
   That's "simple" rules.

   The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,
   there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government
   regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

   That's "cabbage." Cole slaw, we presume, is more complicated.

   Source: National Review (10/24/94)