[MPlayer-users] workaround for mencvcd audio sync problems

Japie japie at scarlet.nl
Sat Mar 8 19:42:56 CET 2003

Hello,

I'am using the mencvcd script for converting avi's to vcd with
subtitels.
The only problem is that audio looses sync, on 60 min. it's about 3 sec.
to early at the end off the film.
The script uses sox for some tricks so I tryed to use sox with the
stretch option, works fine.
Only after a dozen try's It's still not perfect, so I'am looking for a
way to calculate the exact stretch value.
Does anyone knows some tools to find out exactly what time a m1v and a
wav have, so I can use the values in calculation?
--
Groetjes Japie
http://japie.is.dreaming.org

Linux 2.4.20-wolk4.0s-pre-pre10 i686
LFS-3.3

Quick! Call Guiness book of world records! My Windows 98 hasn't crashed for
2 hours, 43 minutes and 9 seconds!!!
;^)