[MPlayer-users] Announce: capturetv-0.9

Mathias Menzel-Nielsen matze at matzsoft.de
Thu Mar 6 01:28:32 CET 2003

Hi all!

I have written a small simple script which simplifies the process of capturing TV via mencoder.
It computes the bitrate depending on how many minutes you want to squeek to a CD. It captures and also burns the CD for you. And you can continue CD's.

So its much more like a VCR, where you can record 30 minutes to tape and then record another 30 minutes to the same tape... : )

If you're interested, you can grab it here:
http://pyromatz.dyndns.org/capturetv-0.9.tar.gz

Hope it will be as seful as it is for me.

Greetings

--
Mathias Menzel-Nielsen <matze at matzsoft.de> pub  1024D/9ABC606E