[MPlayer-users] Failure while konfigurieren

Fiorillo, Fabio Fabio.Fiorillo at help-you-desk.de
Tue Mar 4 09:10:33 CET 2003

Hello People,
I'm Fabio from Germany and I had searched through the FAQ's, Documentation
and Google, but I can't find a solution:
I had installed the mplayer source to /roor/mplayer, and when I'm typing
there ./configure --enable-gui --enable-w32 --qtx-codecs,
it stopped with
"Checking language ... en not found, using en
Error: help/help_mp-en.h not found"

My locales is default set to "en_GB" in my Debian3.0 woody. I haven't found
the file "Help_mp-en.h"  with "locate" on my computer.
What went wrong, what should I do?

After that, I tried in the same directory "fakeroot debian/rules binary" ,
but I get the answer :"Bash:   command unknown". What is here going wrong.

Thank you for help.
Fabio

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards / ??????? ?? ??
Cordiali Saluti / Saudações / met vriendelijke groeten
avec mes meilleures salutations / med vänliga hälsningar
Üdvözlettel / c srcni pozdrav /  yoroshiku onegai itashimasu
Saygilarimla selamlar / ?????????? ???????????

Fabio Fiorillo
Call Agent
Getronics-Help-You-Desk GmbH
Markgrafen Str. 22