[MPlayer-users] yuv4mpeg identical frames

Caj Zell caj.zell at swipnet.se
Sun Mar 2 19:08:49 CET 2003

Thank you Catalin,

if I understand your hint correctly, you are telling me this is due to the
stream being interlaced?

But (in that case, excuse me otherwise and please hint me further),

1. is it really reasonable to assume that the top and bottom half is
exactly identical on a bitlevel?

2. isn't it strange that other interlaced movies I play do not show this
behaviour?

Best Regards,

Caj Zell