[MPlayer-users] unplayable .mov file

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 1 09:24:45 CET 2003

ephemeron at softhome.net wrote:
> I can play all quicktime(tm) movies on my system (including the
> infamous animatrix), except one:

hey, how did you play this infamous animatrix? it doesnt play for me? I
have qtime/extras installed??? which codecs exactly have you got installed?

or is it different one? can you give me an exact link please?

I have similar worries about qtime movies from my digital camera
(minolta dimage 7i). the sound is corrupted. any ideas how I can figure
out what codecs it is??

thanks a lot

--
Dominik Szczerba, Dr.